J-Express forum
January 27, 2021, 08:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: J-Express 2011 released. Download from jexpress.bioinfo.no

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Installation problem- system error Jexpress2012  (Read 5147 times)
lcmisfun

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:13:06 PM »

Hi

After I installed Jexpress2012 for Windows, I get this error message when trying to open the program - "The program can't start because MSVCR71.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." There is also another error message that said "Failed to load Java VM library: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll (errno = 126). I tried re-downloading and re-installing, and the same problem occurred. I checked my Java version on the Java website and it is the latest version.

How can I resolve this issue?

Cheers
Bjarte Dysvik
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 02:16:16 PM »

There seems to be some issues between Java exe launchers and some windows installations.

Simplest solution should be to install the multiplatform version, or just run from commandline (perhaps create a bat file?)
..or you can try moving around the msvcr71 file like in this post: http://www.duckware.com/tech/java6msvcr71.html

regards,
Bjarte
tsuntau

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 11:31:57 AM »

You can find the missing file in the database of the Microsoft blog. You also can find the file with help of the web app of https://www.rushessay.com/mba-essay-help.php as they have a web application to find the missing files and resolved error by downloading them.
lizasam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 07:31:29 AM »

I love this post. If anyone looking for movie jackets so I suggest an online store for that the justamericanjackets it's best and trustable and you find different designs in very best quality.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: