J-Express forum
December 01, 2020, 07:27:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: J-Express 2011 released. Download from jexpress.bioinfo.no

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This implies visit the Forgotten Graveyard and hunt at a coffin.  (Read 38 times)
Dingbest

View Profile Email
« on: November 17, 2020, 09:19:13 AM »

I'd get Dragon legs if you're wealthy enough, Rune legs are a good substitute. Bone C'bow is okay, it does not have that great of precision and is fairly robust but I would stick to mage short for monsters other than drags OR aim range to have a Rune C'bow! Fury amulet: 2.9M-3.2M. Bonuses: +10 to all attack bonuses, +15 to all defensive bonuses. Glory amulet: 36k-39.8k. Bonuses: +10 in most assault bonuses, +5 in all defensive bonuses, +teleports(dont remember the exact amount but im gonna guess 1-100) IMO Glory amulet using teleports exactly the same attack bonuses as fury I'd stick with it in case you are not really rich, if you're wealthy and want something nice go to get a fury. I dont think furys are worthwhile but you know its great for additional defence. You ought to RuneScape gold be able to complete it, only bring 1 or two prayer potions and look at guides to find out what kind of inventory you need to utilize, in fact here is a guide from sals that informs you what you should bring.Yes you can slay the dragon, but do bring strength potion (4) and teleport runes.... Power potion will let you hit 15s I believe! Have fun slaying Elvarg, and only for reinforcement my stats were: Strike:42, Power:40 (but power potion brought it to 46/47), Defence:40 I brought full inventory of lobsters and that I wielded rune scimmy and full adamant... See it can be carried out. Now, I just came from sal's ability calculators. And I looked up just how much of every ore I need for 85 mining. I'm 82 at the present time. Here are the choices that I believe are best. Mine 500 coal each day for 35 days (17.5k coal) and then sell for about 3mil Power mine 23k iron and become bored out of my thoughts. Or mine 250 addy a day, for 35 times (really hard to find addy) (7,750 addy), sell for approximately 8mil. What do think? I really want help making the best choice on this one.

Hi, I found this article on the web I am not positive if it is true and the men in al kharid didn't drop any thing. Some one help me! I discovered this online read it. You have to get a fantastic weapon, addy or better is recommended. Next, visit Al-Kharid and kill 10 guys. The final one should drop a red clue scroll. Nowadays you have to read it. It is in a code, but here is the broken code: Go to the graveyard of the cursed souls, to find what should not be found.

This implies visit the Forgotten Graveyard and hunt at a coffin. You should find a Dictionary of cheap RS gold Hell. Take its ashes and kill three ghosts. The final one needs to shed a spoonful of Hell. Proceed to the bank and get a Great Deal of food! Now, after youve done this, utilize the Necklace. It should bring you to hell. You will have to kill three Level 100 Blood Demons. After this, Satan will appear. He can hit a maximum of 25 and a minimum of 15. Once he is dead, he'll drop the revered and impossibly rare"Satan Oracle Armor" set. Congrats! You simply got the rarest armor at the game! It can be sold for up of 200M for each part of the armor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: