J-Express forum
January 27, 2021, 09:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: J-Express 2011 released. Download from jexpress.bioinfo.no

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reloading Jython scripts without restarting Freeplane  (Read 1768 times)
RyanCaleb

View Profile Email
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »

Hello all,

I'm using Freeplane v1.5.21 on MacOSx Sierra. This Freeplane version has the embedded JRE (v1.8.0_131). I'm following the instructions detailed on this webpage and the sample script works great. However, if I change the script without restarting Freeplane, Freeplane doesn't run the new script but one that is seemingly cached.
In other words, the first version of the script that I run is:
c.statusInfo = "Jython's here: Node's text is " + node.text
And it runs fine from Freeplane. Without restarting Freeplane, if I change the script to be:
c.statusInfo = "This is the second instance of the script"
... The status bar will display the old behavior of "Jython's here: ..."
Requiring a reload makes iterative and interpretive development of Jython scripts a bit time consuming. I'm new to Jython and how Freeplane uses Jython scripts, but was really excited to find this mechanism.
Any suggestions?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://sourceforge.net/p/freeplane/discussion/758437/thread/5d8f31d7/?limit=25

motion graphics examples
pronosoft

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 12:15:49 PM »

I'm using Freeplane v1.5.21 on MacOSx Sierra. This Freeplane version has the embedded JRE (v1.8.0_131). I'm following the instructions detailed on this webpage and the sample script works great. However, if I change the script without restarting Freeplane, Freeplane doesn't run the new script but one that is seemingly cached.
In other words, the first version of the script that I run is:
garnerteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 08:08:52 PM »

With a lot of people staying at home due to this ever prevalent pandemic, this movie being available for free to download could not have come at a better time. I have always raved about this film to my friends and family and have been recommending that they watch it because it is going to blow their mind. Now, they won’t have a choice but to watch it because I am going to be playing this movie on the television all day long. And then we will nexomon free that new bubble shooter game that everyone is playing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: