J-Express forum
June 14, 2021, 08:03:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: J-Express 2011 released. Download from jexpress.bioinfo.no

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another monster I know drops dragon things is the fire  (Read 638 times)
Sunxuemei

View Profile Email
« on: November 24, 2020, 01:14:38 AM »

I'm not a RuneScape gold master of range, but I believe both of the Dragon Bow and Mage Composite Bow are slow. I think the Magic Shortbow is your best shot before 65-70 (at the stage Dorgeshuun C'Bow is helpful ) I watched on a youtube vid the fleash eaters or w/e they are (the things that look like giant potatoe bugs) in stronghold (I belive lvl 3) drop herbs and other good things in members. Can anyone vouch that claim? Im not quite certain if it had been runescape or moper or w/e its called. They drop a lot of herbs, and yes they really do exist. They are in the southeastern corner of the Stronghold, Floor 2. You don't have to be a member to visit'em, go pay a visit. But you do have to be a member to get herbs.

With my stats and triumphed gear would I be able to range green drags for profit? If you can find a safespot, along with a not so crowded region, yes. Quite beneficiary. I have seen people sayin that some lvl 42-60 creatures (namely mossgiants) can fall lower dragon things. Is this roughly equal odds of a lesser droppin a rune med helm? There are just 2 lower dragon things, which many monsters (anything that drops uncut gems) have a chance of falling: Dragon Spear (I have gotten 1 in my entire life, it's rare) and Dragon Shield Left Half (very rare). They're nowhere near comparable to the ease in getting a Rune Med Helm.

Another monster I know drops dragon things is the fire , Do yall think id be able to continue long enough to allow them to go unhostile so I can safe spot em? Easily, after you do Waterfall Quest. Can I relly be in a position to battle dragons as a ranger since I couldnt get a anti monster shield unless I used a x-bow and idw to do this. If you locate the right safe spot, Fire-breath won't reach you. Nonetheless, it is extremely risky, especially in the wilderness in which it's not a closed in area. What lvl slayer do you start makeing adequate cash from drops? Also as a ranger could slayer be harder for me? 65 is an awesome level. Ask a professional, not me.

Would a dwarf cannon be worth the price? It is pretty awesome for ranged coaching, but I don't know if you would like to spend all the money on cannonballs. Your choice. There are grey Chinchompas, aka herbivorous chinchompas, but I believe the harm is not as good as Red Carnivorous. Just how much better is dragon armor than rune precisely? I believe that the sum of extra protection OSRS gold For Sale in melee stats may alter in a positive 10-20 points. Any notion which member skill I should train ? Certain skills surely are more valuable than others, so what do yall think? All of these: Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Farming, Hunter, Construction, Summoning, Fletching, Slayer. They are required to activate quests, which can be impooooortant.
garnerteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 08:36:46 AM »

This software has been with me since I started to learn how to download free software early on this year. This has always been on my list to download for free every time I get a new personal computer. I always fill it to the brim with software that I would need and this software is always on the top of my list to download first so that I can get staring right away with my work so that I will not lose any valuable time. If you want a clean version of this software you can click consists of game info and download or you can just visit play now on pc.
lerodmanj

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 07:00:57 PM »

I want to try this game before but I never have a chance to try it. I am still looking for the pc version of this game, if you can give me any recommendation that will be awesome. And if ever you want to try other games, you may check and download games at creative destruction pc release
ahnende

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 09:44:48 AM »

I want to tell you that you have similar problems. A friend suggested that I go to YouTube to find a solution to these problems But I think, it is more suitable for me to buy best dissertation writing service to find the best solution for my current problems. I think there are errors in this program, so it shows us these errors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: